Wednesday 4 November 2020

Dealing with wasp:

Wasp do not not make good companies when you are working. I had a a nest of them in one of my beds and had to avoid working on it the whole summer long. 

However, the good news is that they never use the same site two years running. All of the wasp die off in the Autumn, except the queen wasp.

So I cleaned my shed out and found two queens, which I removed, saying myself a lot of trouble next summer.

The queen is about an inch long, so easy to spot, best take a look in your shed. They like to hide in the corners.


England is in "lock-down" for the next month We know how important simply “getting outdoors” is to all of us – in terms of both our mental and physical health – Even if your are in lockdown for a month, Mr Gove says to make use of your garden and allotment, so get down there and breath some air


Whoever you are, wherever you are – I wish you all the best in these challenging times. 

No comments:

Post a Comment