Thursday 25 April 2013

Kung fu gardening.




I practice Kung fu gardening.
Kung fu literally translated means a skilful ability attained through hard work.

Thus, someone could be a XXXXX and deemed to have good ‘kung fu’

 I went down to my allotment plot yesterday and put in 80 potatoes tubers.

It took me all of 15 minutes.  And that is it, until I harvest apart from; hoeing every week, which takes about 3 minutes a time.

The reason that it does not take any time at all is because I have made raised beds.


The kung fu bit of all of this is:
Each bed is 10 feet by 4 feet and took about fours hours to make.  That is with all the digging and manureing and colleting materials and so on.  But once made; that’s it.  

Knowing what you are doing…doing it…. putting in the work…and harvesting the rewards.

No comments:

Post a Comment